Coaxial Dynamics 25 Mhz to 1GHz
Lebih Lengkap Mengenai Coaxial Dynamics 25 Mhz to 1GHz
Ini dia, Model terbaru untuk Broadband Watt Meter,
Sekelas dengan Henry, Bird, Telewave, Coaxial Dynamic
Menggunakan Broadband Kancing, Tidak perlu ganti ganti kancing utk Freq 25-1000Mhz
untuk Power 1-1500 Watt Bisa semua
The item is a new Coaxial Dynamics Broadband Wattmeter. The wattmeter measures average RF power in 50 ohm coaxial cable and transmission lines without the need for multiple elements. The line section is a high-precision 50-ohm coaxial air line that inserts between the transmitter and the antenna or load. Line section ends are equipped with quick change type connectors. The purchaser may choose UHF type, N type or BNC type connectors. If no preference is stated, UHF type connectors will be shipped.
The instrument's indicating meter is a shock-mounted 4-1/2 inch mirrored taut band type with cales of 15, 50, 150, 500 and 1500 watts; permitting full-scale direct-power reading from 15 to 1500 watts.
Versatile and reliable, the 81060 is also easy to use. Simply connect the wattmeter between your RF transmitter and antenna or load. Select the desired power range on the 5 position switch and read the power directly on the mirrored meter when the frequency is between 100 and 1000 MHz. Below 100 Mhz, multiply the power reading by the correction factor on the back of the meter.
· Shock mounted Taut Band Meter
· 4-1/2” Mirrored Scale
· Non-Removeable Broad Band Element
· Quick Match Connectors
· Internal Line Section
· 2 Year Warranty · Power Ranges: 0-15, 0-50, 0-150, 0-500, 0-1500 Watts
· Frequency Range: 25 to 1000 MHz
· Accuracy: 25 to 100 MHz: +/- 7% full scale using correction chart
· Accuracy: 100 to 512 MHz: +/- 6% full scale, no correction
· Accuracy: 512 to 1000 MHz: +/- 7% full scale, no correction
· Insertion Loss: Less than .15 dB · VSWR: Less than 1.12 with UHF connectors
· Element: Broadband, rotatable for forward and reflected power
· Dimensions: 7.3” high x 5” wide x 4” deep
· Weight: 3.8 pounds
· Case Finish: Nitro-Blue